Tigerwood is made from one of the most common and beautiful South American species(astronium spp).
• It is incredibly durable
• Kiln-dried (8% +/-3 MC), processed and graded in the United States. This is done to assure stability, reduced warping, splitting, and provides a more consistent product.
• Incredibly strong, Joist spacing up to 24" on center (O.C.) with 5/4" decking
• Independent fire rating tests verify NFPA Class 1 rating.
• Independent slip tests exceed OSHA hazardous footing guidelines.
• Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) products available on request.